Aggressive Civil Rights and Criminal Defense Attorney Fights for Clients’ Rights in the NY Metro Area
Experienced Forest Hills attorney also handles personal injury cases
A criminal conviction or unlawful arrest can upend your life, and fighting the criminal justice system alone can be intimidating. At the Law Office of Edward Zaloba in Forest Hills, New York, I have 36 years of experience in criminal cases and focus on my practice on defending against a variety of federal and State criminal charges, civil rights violations and other legal issues. Representing clients throughout the New York Metropolitan area, including Brooklyn, Queens and Nassau County, I offer strong legal representation and am dedicated to getting positive results. Whether you face charges for domestic battery, were the victim of police brutality or were held for suspicion of drunk driving, I will advocate for your rights and interests.
Responsive law firm offers dependable legal representation
When you are facing criminal consequences, retaining the right attorney to defend your rights is crucial. Former clients and colleagues repeatedly refer people to me because I provide:
- Aggressive advocacy — I am committed to providing aggressive representation for each client's benefit and will use every legal option to provide zealous representation.
- A track record of successful decisions — Given my expertise, I can identify weaknesses in the State’s case, police cover ups and fabrication of evidence, thereby securing positive results.
- A hands-on approach — As an experienced trial attorney, I understand what is at stake for my clients and will give each case the attention and time necessary to create the most beneficial result.
Waiting too long to secure a lawyer can substantially impact the outcome of your case. I will thoroughly and promptly investigate any and all charges against you as well as vigorously prosecute any claims you may bring, thus affording you the best possible results.
Determined advocate helps New York residents
For residents in the New York Metropolitan area, including Brooklyn, Queens and Nassau County, I provide zealous legal representation in the following areas:
- Criminal defense — I devise effective criminal defense strategies for a variety of criminal matters, including drug crimes, domestic violence crimes, DUI/DWI, homicide, sex crimes and gun and weapons crimes.
- Civil rights — I am dedicated to exposing unlawful police actions and will tirelessly pursue lawsuits seeking money damages for civil rights violations to obtain justice for my clients.
- Personal injury —Being injured in an accident caused by another person’s negligence can be devastating, and I pursue many types of personal injury cases, such as those involving auto accidents, construction site accidents and slip and fall cases to recover compensation.
I am committed to providing my clients skillful personal representation so that all options and likely outcome are fully explained and you can make an informed decision.
Contact a respected attorney to schedule a free consultation
At the Law Office of Edward Zaloba, based in Forest Hills, I represent individuals in the New York Metropolitan area in criminal defense, civil rights, and other legal matters. Call 347-630-9542 or contact me online today to schedule a free consultation at my Forest Hills office. Calls answered 24/7.